Dear Lynden.
Your blog is amazing, your laugh is incredible, your hair is beautiful, your face is gorgeous , every little thing makes up you, and I love you. Thanks for being such a great friend. Through everything you were there beside me supporting me with every step I took. Sorry for hacking onto your blog, ha ha.. But I was thinking about your all day and knew that i had to talk to you. I want you to know that I miss you so much, But even though we are far away Our friendship will never get any smaller. I promise to write to you every month. I really appreciate all you have done for me. Thanks for being my Best friend since we were in diapers to now. I owe you Pal !
Thank you, I cannot say it enough, I am so glad I have a good friend like you, Best friend don't get any better then you ! I owe it all to you, where would I be in this world with out you ?! You rock girl ! ♥
xoxox.
Samarah ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about it ! ♥
ReplyDelete