Yello!!!!! Today We had a yard sale!!! Tonight I'm babysiting Maeve and Adailah. sooooooo yeah and last night Jayden and Me went shopping with my grandmother!!!!!! And I got a nice purse!!!........................... yesh soooooooo ttyl Lynden♥
Hey Lynden! I just thought I wouold say Hi :) (Grace told me about your blog.) We tried calling you yesterday (Grace and I) but we dialed the wrong number:P By the time we figured it out, you weren't home :P haha wow we are dumb! Anyway,I will talk to you later. Byyeee :) MORIAH!!!:)
Ok!!!! hahahaha That's pretty funny you can call me anytime!!! I e-mailed Grace my phone number(I'm guessing she lost the last 3 I gave her)haahaha soo yeah ttyl Lynden♥
Hey Lynden! I just thought I wouold say Hi :) (Grace told me about your blog.) We tried calling you yesterday (Grace and I) but we dialed the wrong number:P By the time we figured it out, you weren't home :P haha wow we are dumb! Anyway,I will talk to you later. Byyeee :)
ReplyDeleteMORIAH!!!:)
Ok!!!! hahahaha That's pretty funny you can call me anytime!!! I e-mailed Grace my phone number(I'm guessing she lost the last 3 I gave her)haahaha soo yeah ttyl Lynden♥
ReplyDelete