Saturday, July 18, 2009

A bunch of things

Hello!!!! Wow It's been a while!!!! Today Im going to tell you what we'vr been doing so far this summer.......While the First event was.......I think Strawberry picking..then we had Coisons over then umm We went to P.E.I and yeah It's been awsome so far......oh yeah and then today/This morning we had a Tennis tornament at the cottage(there's courts across the street) and yeah that was fun too.......so yeah I'll post some picz now ttyl Lynden♥

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmm strawberries!
    So, Lynden I just saw your Family Force 5 video and that is just about the crappiest video I have ever seen, its like a slideshow that some fan made, sorry to say it but if you want a real video, type into youtube 'Family Force 5 "love addict" video', or even better type Family Force 5 Kountry gentlemen the one thats 3:50. They are real music videos.
    :D Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO prob!

    Grace :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha But I doubt I'll chage them!!!hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeyyy!
    Those close up pictures of the flowers and strawberries are awesome! I can never make pictures like that work :P
    Moriah!! :)
    P.S. You should check out my blog mgrussell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete