Hey ! Happy to hear he is doing good ! Oh , and that picture of ty you have , that can't be ty ! He's HUGE ! Haha , he looks just like Evan a lot ! So I thought it was him ! Then I saw TY and thought it meant Thank you for like hang'in in pei , I'm a freak . Love you, I called you Sunday but you were at the cottage , I should call there !! - Samoo
Hey Lynden!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear you Grandfather is doing well. I miss you! Byyeeee ;)
MORIAH!!:)
Hey ! Happy to hear he is doing good ! Oh , and that picture of ty you have , that can't be ty ! He's HUGE ! Haha , he looks just like Evan a lot ! So I thought it was him ! Then I saw TY and thought it meant Thank you for like hang'in in pei , I'm a freak .
ReplyDeleteLove you,
I called you Sunday but you were at the cottage , I should call there !!
- Samoo