Monday, September 7, 2009

The Dress!!!


Remove Formatting from selectionHi My Peoples!!! sry I haven't blogged in a while!!! We've been at the cottage for a while!!!
but umm a few weeks ago We went to Frenchys and I had I lucky find!!! Umm i know yes I got it from frenchys but yes I got my grad dress!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see it's royal blue and has the big bow(like the one I wanted) and to please rebelious Samarah It has straps (hahahaha)!!!! So yes I can't really grow cause it fitsme perfectly!!! I'm Going to post some pics of what we did in the past few weeks of summer!!! ttyl Lynden

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Lynden its GORGEOUS! Umm, yes, you are SO lucky! It looks just like the one you wanted. btw, you still havent made that phone call )= haha i still care about you! (=
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome , Thats really Lucky that you found like , pretty much the fress you wanted at FRENCHY'S! Oh , and I love the straps , hahaha . I dont care if it dosn't ! :) Cut them off if you want ! :D
    I love yoooou , call me tonight, remember !
    Samoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA moo!!!! Yes It was a very lucky find and yeah a very cheap find(It was 7$ hahahaha)
    I don't remember me telling you I'd call you Victoria??? anyways ttyl Lynden

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope i told you to call me haha, anyways doesnt really matter anymore i guess.. my mom was just at your house today actually lol
    victoria

    ReplyDelete