Saturday, January 9, 2010
My Saturday........:)
Hey!!! Whatz goin on????? Today I had b-ball and I had soooo much energy so I just was practicly running up and down the court for an hour!! haha :P and then we went to the market and got gelato (so good) and I was like wow, I can eat this (because I can't eat very much at the moment because of all the wires in my mouth) anyways It was really good strawberry lime and peach mango! And then came home and had a shower and ate lunch (kraft dinner)!!! and then yeah Check my e-mail......and now I doing this......... :) so yeah then tomorow Is church and then monday.......were skiing!! We only go once a year so It's always fun... :) yeah so whatz new wit all u peeps???? Samarah's the only one that even looks a my blog..... :( So this long post I for u moo........:) and another thing some people might find disturbing but anyways I have like dents In my mouth feom the braces...! But they don't hurt as much now so it's all good.......excpet for the fact that Jayden said I look like a nerd....:( but Sarah said I looked cute and Samarah said I looked gorgeous so I don't know who to belive???!!!!????!!! anyways this is a long post!!! anyways ttyl Lynden♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA, you don't look like a nerd ! I'm jealos ! :)
ReplyDeleteps, thanks for the post, :)